Before you can effectively help your students/clients/patients manage their stress, you need to assess and improve your stress management skills. This exercise helps you identify your stress, how you deal with your stress, and how you can better manage your stress. Do the following in order:
1. Make a list of your top five stressors.
2. Identify triggers for each of these stressors.
3. Identify how you physically respond to your stressors.
4. Identify how you psychologically respond to your stressors.
5. Create a personal stress management plan:
a. Identify specific things you will do to reduce the amount of stress you experience.
b. Identify one stress coping skill you will practice.
c. Identify how you will relax.
1 and a half-page… make sure single space*********